Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ingress Day 4

I decided to explore the southern part of my nearby vicinity. There were two portals there: the Ateneo Blue Eagle Gym, and the now erased graffiti on some doors of an abandoned building by the roadside.


Blue Eagle Gym

This portal looked like no one was reclaiming it. So I went here to try to get it.


The gym is inside the Ateneo University campus. Since I'm not a student there, I could not get in. However, I thought I could reach it by standing outside the school grounds, by the fence. I can almost reach it, but couldn't. So I had to abandon this one.



Marked Doorway Murals

This graffiti portal, which I remember being there before but had been removed some time ago, seemed like no one was touching it, so I investigated it.

Turns out it was nearby a lot of telephone wires, and some power line posts with transformers. Seems like that disrupted my 3G connection to the game, so I couldn't interact with this portal at all. I logged out to try to "refresh" the game, but I couldn't even log-in again while I was in that spot.





So all in all, I couldn't expand my options here.

Meanwhile there's a place nearer my "safehouse" that I thought would work as a new portal and I was thinking of submitting it. I'll try it one time.

4 comments:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Anyway stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This message is very useful for me. thanks for your valuable information.

    ReplyDelete

Made me post. 0/10.