Thursday, March 10, 2011

HHHhUUUUuRRRrrrRRrrRRRRR! A RECKLESS DISREGARD FOR POLYCOUNT


"I'd check it out, but I have to install some shitty plugin. 0/10."
- Anon

Your framerate is your life. In HHHhUUUUuRRRrrrRRrrRRRRR, you fight badly created 3d models in a never-ending effort to bring your framerates to an acceptable value.

HHHhUUUUuRRRrrrRRrrRRRRR is a non-work project I'm making in my free-time. Only a work-in-progress main menu intro animation has been uploaded so far. Check it out here: http://anomalousunderdog.herobo.com/Unity/Hurrr/

2 comments:

  1. My review:

    A friend made the menu for this game so I thought I'll give the game a try. I don't think we're friends anymore. 1/5

    P.s. The game got a 1 because it supports right-click. The only web game I've played that has a right-click. It's already 2011 and this is the only game that got the right-click right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >I don't think we're friends anymore.
    forever alone

    ReplyDelete

Made me post. 0/10.